I love the incestuous relationship over at Valerie, they keep it in the family. Of course you already know that listening to the music that comes out of this amazing collective always makes you feel as if you’ve been transported to an exotic place; a lavish and spectacular universe. And their latest release proves that they have the power to thrill you yet again.
Valerie have teamed up with Us Two Music out of the Netherlands for a November release of “These Girls Are Dressed To Kill”, by The Outrunners. Another epic tune for you to love with remixes by Livyo and the brilliant Russ Chimes. His sounds are often inspired by the red 1987 Porsche Carrera in the studio above his desk; he imagines what he’d like to be listening to when driving it. Russ masters every element seducing us with fantastic synth leads and enough vocoder’s to make Uffie jealous.
Here’s an added bonus via Valerie – A 32 minute mix by The Outrunners! They’ve kicked it off with Kavinsky‘s remix of Sébastien Tellier‘s “Roche”, and to my surprise, lead right into what was once a highlight on the long nights of my dance floor past; Real Life “Send me an Angel”.
01. Sébastien Tellier – Roche (Kavinsky remix)
02. Real Life – Send me an angel
03. Dead or Alive – You spin me around (Performance mix)
04. The Outrunners – These girls are dressed to kill (Russ Chimes remix)
05. Candice Alley – Falling (Fred Falke radio edit)
06. Daniel Balavoine – Ne parle pas de malheur