Even though September is coming to an end, streetwear supply company Krudmart’s September mixtape will continue to beone of my favorite mixes of the fall season.
Entitled, Autumn Love, Krudmart head honcho Steve Kream hand made this wonderful mix that stresses the feelings of fall. It’s getting darker earlier, the air is getting colder, leaves are changing colors and both sexes are wearing more clothing but romance, sex and love seem to be the highest this time of year.
Besides having great taste in music, Krudmart has great clothing and wares for purchasing. You can pick up a Mishka shirt, a pair of APC jeans, Sabre Vision Sunglasses, and head out on the town with Autumn Love playing on your headphones.
Krudmart also has a blog and twitter
1. The Jets – Crush On You
2. Fred Falke – Wait For Love
3. Holy Ghost – Hold On
4. Nicolette Larson – Lotta Love
5. Sebastien Tellier – La Ritournelle (Metronomy Mix)
6. Hercules & Love Affair – Blind
7. Herbert – The Audience
8. Stardust – Music Sounds Better With You
9. Morgan Geist – Most of All
10. Spiller – Groovejet
11. Human League – Don’t You Want Me Baby
12. When in Rome – The Promise
13. Masters at Work – Deep Inside
14. Pnau – Baby (Breakbot Remix)
15. The Juan Maclean – Love is in the Air
16. Knee Deep – Big Love
17. Puzique – Don’t Go
18. Anita Ward – Ring My Bell
19. Luomo – The Present Lover
20. Royksopp – Remind Me
21. CSS – Lets Make Love (Spank Rock Remix)
22. Felix Da Housecat – Ready 2 Wear
23. The Similou – All This Love
PS cover art was made by Curtis Vodka.